- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Data retention
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Hostify collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Number of properties
- Your location
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hostify with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or a demo request or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Hostify collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Contact you with targeted information like special offers on services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Hostify stores and processes information in various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. The laws in those other countries may provide a lesser degree of data protection than the laws of your own country. You agree to the transfer of your information to such other countries for the purpose of the processing as described in this Policy, including through cloud services.
Hostify retains personally identifiable information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. Hostify may delete information from its systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
Hostify would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. Hostify usually does this through direct marketing.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Hostify from contacting you for marketing purposes. This can be done through the “unsubscribe” option available in any newsletter we send to you.
What are your data protection rights?
Hostify would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Hostify for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hostify correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hostify to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Hostify erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hostify restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hostify’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hostify transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Manage your inquiries
- Manage your interaction with the website
- To better understand your behaviour on our website and improve our service
- Manage the messaging via Intercom (where applicable)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, Hostify’s website uses:
- Functionality – Hostify uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Hostify uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to its website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Hostify sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for analytic purposes.
- Intercom cookie – this is the cookie used by our chat system – Intercom. This way you can chat with our representatives like a visitor.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
In the case of legal requirement or necessity, we may also introduce immediate changes to this Policy. The latest version of the Policy and its effective date will always be accessible on the website.
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]